Monday 3 January 2011

OPIATE RECORDS: Wreck Of Old '98 - 12"

WRECK OF OLD '98 - 12" - £5 
I unearted some older Opiate Records releases recently. One of which is the amazing WRECK OF OLD '98 - 12". "MRR: "Wreck of Old '98 - 12", Maximum Rock N' Roll loved it as well: "At last, a vinyl document of this short-lived but apparently inspirational band of MINUTEMEN worshippers from Southampton. Being no stranger to a bit of MINUTEMEN appreciation (ahem) myself, I've been looking forward to hearing this band since I was first notified of their existence. What can I say about this record? Great tunes and inspiring, heartfelt lyrics. If you're a fan of the BIG BOYS and the MINUTEMEN, or if you remember the band SOLANKI from Leeds, you should get this ASAP. I'm just dissapointed they broke up before I had a chance to see 'em. I can't say enough good things about this."

To order: r_vergeldt (a) h0tmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment